The 17th in a series of annual two-day meetings on this topic. (List of past meetings.) The main aims are:
- The dissemination, explanation and discussion of recent exciting results in this field.
- To promote communication and collaboration within the UK Integrable Models and Conformal Field Theory community, and to bring mathematicians and physicists working in this area together.
- To act as a forum for young researchers to present their work and to become known and integrated into the community.
There will also be an informal poster session. Please specify in the registration form if you would like to be considered for giving a talk or if you want to present a poster.
- Andrey Bytsko (University of Geneva)
- Claude Duhr (ETH, Zurich)
- Tim Hollowood (Swansea University)
- Andy Hone (University of Kent)
Peter Bowcock (Durham), John Cardy (Oxford), Patrick Dorey (Durham), Clare Dunning (Kent), Andreas Fring (City London), Christian Korff (Glasgow), Niall Mackay (York), Anne Taormina (Durham), Gerard Watts (Kings College London), Robert Weston (Edinburgh), Charles Young (Hertfordshire).
Charles Young, Benoit Vicedo.
REGISTRATIONS MUST BE RECEIVED BY 31st of March 2013
Please fill in the registration form or contact Benoit Vicedo.
This meeting is supported by the Institute of Physics and the London Mathematical Society.